Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day in the Life #1

Welcome! This is my First Day in the Life blog post and I hope that you will enjoy and relate to some of these. I am a High School sophomore and I have been into anime since I was in the first grade, and when I say "into" anime I mean that I LOVED anime, so while others watched spongebob and Jimmy neutron I was at my local library looking for some fun new anime like Inuyasha, Pokemon, Digimon, or Yugioh. Some of you might be able to relate that when you tell others that you are watching anime and they don't know what it is they kind of think that you are weird, or in the case of my friends and I "Weirdos", but to us we don't really care what they think because we know that we have other friends and people that we know that understand us and what we enjoy to read and watch, and for a select few of us draw. I did not always know how to draw like my friends (who are like the freakin' reincarnations of van gogh or Da Vinci) I had to practice very very hard in the last 4-5 years to get to where my ability of drawing is now. I would practice every day, and I would even draw during a lesson in class (which my science and social studies teacher did not like at all) not being able to do the work I was just that concentrated on my pictures and how they looked. My process is one that many beginners that I know have started off like, first I used tracing paper to learn how to draw things like hair and eyes, then I tried to practice using a ruler and guide lines, and after a good 3 years of that I was finaly able to grasp drawing just by looking at the picture in front of me. Im going to keep this one short because I dont want to put too much into every Day in the Life post I add to the blog but if you read this thanks for spending your time to do so and if you liked it follow both the blog and community page for more! Until the next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts