Friday, September 27, 2013

Day in the Life

This Day in the Life will be kept short sorry! I just wonder if others have those days where you have only one thing on your mind...ANIME! Like you could be talking to a group of people, but not hear a word that was said because you were debating in your head which anime you were going to go and watch. Sometimes my whole day is just like living in my television or laptop watching my favorite anime (*cough* Gundam *cough. cough*) and then when someone asks me what I did that day I honestly can only tell them that I woke up ready to watch a good anime :) Also, I have days where I can't even remember to catch up on the latest anime on my "TO WATCH" list that I use a large portion of my memory to store it in, and then I get up set and wonder why the people of the world don't want me to watch my shows! Anyway this was just me complaining about how I had no time on my day off yesterday to accomplish anything on my anime agenda. That is it for this Day in the Life post thanks for reading my randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts