Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fate/Stay Night series Review!

So I thought it was time to take a small break from the future diary reviews and give you readers another anime to check out! Now many have probably heard of the fate series, but not all have had the chance to enjoy it, so I am giving those who have not seen or heard of it the chance to give it a look!
Summary: Fate/Stay Night is a Japanese visual novel developed by Type-Moon, which was originaly released as an adult game for windows. A manga series adaptation by Datto Nishiwaki was serialized in Kadokawa Shoten's Shōnen Ace magazine between the February 2006 and December 2012 issues.  A 24-episode anime series created by Studio Deen aired in Japan between January 6 and June 16, 2006. The storyline follows mainly the Fate scenario but shows parts of other scenarios as well. This series main character is Shiro Emiya a hardworking teenager who was orphaned 10 years before the start of the story, and his fellow companions from Homurahara Gakuen school in fuyuki city. Together with 7 others who all come from a family lineage of magi they must all fight for the holy grail to grant their desires.
Review: This is one series that combines history with magic, and a small dose of true love and will appeal to almost any otaku that's into action anime. The story line combined with the intense personality of the shows characters bring this animation together into something to be admired. Fate/stay night really had me thirsting for more after the first episode, and it definitely didn't stop there for the plot continually thickens and relationships are always being revealed. I always like to talk about the positive points to an anime before I get to the stuff that just doesn't suit my taste as a hardcore otaku, so what I really liked above all else for this anime was the overall character design and personality of each and every character in the anime the animation in my opinion was great with only small room for improvement while the characters had great appearances especially the servants armor. The story line of a war to grant the victor their greatest desires along with the mix of  magical historical figures serving under a master really had me gripping my seat to see who they would pull from history to represent some of the greatest heroes of all time. Now although I have yet to see the other project Fate anime series I am sure that they are just as amazing as this one was. I really would recommend this anime to any otaku out there that is ionto a good action anime and to those of you who like a little romance and drama in between a good fight! I really cant say anything bad for this anime, and cant say to much more except to go and watch all 24 episodes for yourself.
My Rating: 5 out of 5
To watch this anime free and in English subbed click on the link in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts